Unfortunately one of the more anticipated video games, “The Evil Within” has been pushed back to an October release date. The news was announced by Bethesda this week.
“The Evil Within” was originally scheduled for an August release but will not hit the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Playstation 3, Xbox 360, and PC on October 21.
“Shinji Mikami and his team at Tango Gameworks have asked for additional time to further balance and refine the game in order to deliver the polished, terrifying pure survival horror experience they set out to create,” Bethesda said.
It was also announced what players will get if you pre-order. Players will get “The Fighting Chance Pack” which includes:
- Medical Kit – A vital health enhancement to enable Sebastian to fight on.
- Green Gel – Used to upgrade Sebastian’s attributes.
- Double Barrel Shotgun and Three Shells – A larger and more formidable shotgun than the regular shotgun, it’s useful for tight situations with multiple encroaching enemies.
- An Incendiary Agony Bolt – Capable of showering nearby enemies with damaging fire sparks.
- A Poison Agony Bolt – Will draw enemies towards it and poison them, allowing Sebastian time for a quick escape.
The company also released the below players reaction video: